Échange de services de LaSalle welcomes all volunteers who want to contribute actively to the good health of their community.
If you want to:
- Give time (minimum 3 hours per month)
- Share your knowledge
- Get experience
- Meet new people
Come on in and join the team!
To contact us by e-mail.
Volunteer’s Drivers Team
(driver licence necessary)
- Medical transport Accompaniment (Hospitals-clinics on Montréal area): Monday to Friday 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Meals-on-wheels delivery: Tuesday and/or Thursday 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Transportation for community dinners: Tuesday and/or Thursday 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Groceries: Monday morning
- Meals preparations: Tuesday and/or Thursday morning
- Serving lunch and doing dishes: Tuesday and/or Thursday 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Accompaniment on medical transport
- Assist customers during the medical transport : Monday to Friday between 7a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Aid in the delivery of Meals on Wheels : Tuesdays and Thursday 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Accompaniment on outings : on a Wednesday per month(8 a.m. to 5 p.m)
- Preparation for special events (Halloween, Easter, etc.)
- Activities (Bingo, cards, etc): Tuesday and/or Thursday 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Office general cleaning : Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Answer phone calls or make calls: Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
April 15, 2011. (15 minutes)